- The Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is New Zealand's No 1 Eco friendly breast pump.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's, or anywhere you would like to express discretely, silently and quickly.
- Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
- It's 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- This pump has a 150ml capacity and a new suction base that sticks to flat surfaces to prevent accidental spills, it is the easiest and most simple way to express breast milk.
- Features: Made from soft 100% food grade silicone.
- Compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Suction base stops accidental spills.
- 150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
LLearn More about why Haakaa is one of K & A Baby's best selling products.
Delivery & Returns
At K & A Baby we want to make things as easy as possible for you when it comes to deliveries and returns with us.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £25.
Next Day Free Delivery is available when you spend over £70.00
For our deliveries we now use a variety of options to get your products to you at the right speed and cost for you.
At the checkout you will see a variety of options for Royal Mail and DPD next Day.
Royal Mail service is a tracked service on either a 24 or 48 Hour delivery.
We dispatch 5 days a week. Monday - Friday.
Cut Off Times
Our cut off for next day order is 3pm.
Items Sent Free Delivery
Free delivery is shipped either through Royal Mail 48 Hour or if depending on the item you may qualify for DPD next day. Your tracking will be updated to reflect which service is been provided. Some larger items or larger deliveries may be shipped directly from our supplier or via courier at no extra cost.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and also give you peace of mind should you change your mind for any reason. Just get in touch for a returns authorisation or quick and easy returns Returns must be advised within 28 day(s) of purchase.
If your item has being received damaged then please contact us and we will provide instructions on either a replacement or refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights.)
On some lines for hygienic reasons we can not accept a return if the product has been opened and/or used, unless the product is faulty. These lines are listed below.
- Breast Pumps
- Soothers & Teethers
Please do check with one of our friendly team if you have any questions.