Meet Joie Mirus Scenic, a switchable sidekick that reverses to look both ways. The multi-modes help keep baby happy, no matter their age (or their mood!).
Free Delivery Next Day
The reversible handle converts from rear facing to forward facing in a snap so you can show off or cuddle close.
Suits all ages – the one-hand smooth recline keeps both sleeping and curious babies’ content.
Perfect partners - pairs with all Joie infant seats in a snap to create an effortless travel system – no adapters needed.
Complete feature list:
- Lightweight aluminium chassis is easy to manoeuvre on the street, in the park or up the stairs
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining seat
- Pairs perfectly with Joie group Juva, Gemm, i-Gemm and i-Snug infant seats, no adapters needed
- Removable, washable seat pad
- Reversible head support
- One hand fold automatically locks, leaving your other hand free
- Free standing when folded and fits nicely in a small boot
- One-hand smooth recline system keeps a sleeping baby tilted and dreaming
- Multi-position, flat reclining seat provides backrest recline options
- Multi-position calf rest has two comfy options
- Reversible handle lets baby look both ways whether facing in or out
- UPF 50+ sun canopy
- Oversized, expandable hood provides custom shade options
- Large, easy access storage basket holds plenty of personal items
- Front swivel wheels lock in place as needed
- All wheel suspension for a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- Padded armbar rotates to the side for easy entry
- Single step, ShoeSaver brake keeps shoes scuff free
- SoftTouch 5-point harness system is gentle on baby's skin and adjusts to 3 heights
Open Size: l 79cm x w 48cm x h 101cm
Folded Size: l 48cm x w 31cm x h 99cm
Product Weight: 7.49kg
Product Usage: birth to 15kg
Delivery & Returns
At K & A Baby we want to make things as easy as possible for you when it comes to deliveries and returns with us.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £25.
Next Day Free Delivery is available when you spend over £70.00
For our deliveries we now use a variety of options to get your products to you at the right speed and cost for you.
At the checkout you will see a variety of options for Royal Mail and DPD next Day.
Royal Mail service is a tracked service on either a 24 or 48 Hour delivery.
We dispatch 5 days a week. Monday - Friday.
Cut Off Times
Our cut off for next day order is 3pm.
Items Sent Free Delivery
Free delivery is shipped either through Royal Mail 48 Hour or if depending on the item you may qualify for DPD next day. Your tracking will be updated to reflect which service is been provided. Some larger items or larger deliveries may be shipped directly from our supplier or via courier at no extra cost.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and also give you peace of mind should you change your mind for any reason. Just get in touch for a returns authorisation or quick and easy returns Returns must be advised within 28 day(s) of purchase.
If your item has being received damaged then please contact us and we will provide instructions on either a replacement or refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights.)
On some lines for hygienic reasons we can not accept a return if the product has been opened and/or used, unless the product is faulty. These lines are listed below.
- Breast Pumps
- Soothers & Teethers
Please do check with one of our friendly team if you have any questions.