1 x Hegen PCTOâ„¢ 240ml/8oz Feeding Bottle with Medium Flow Teat
1 x Hegen PCTOâ„¢ 150ml/5oz Feeding Bottle with Slow Flow Teat
2 x Hegen PCTOâ„¢ Breast Milk Storage Lids (White)
A basic starter kit perfect for mothers looking for a switch of brand, or as a gift! With feeding bottles in both sizes, mothers may choose to use the size most suitable for baby. Breast milk storage lids provided allow the feeding bottles to be converted to storage containers easily by simply swapping the interchangeable lids. A single container, different lids, minimal hassle with maximum convenience! Everything happens within a single container, minimising wastage and making every drop count.
Does not Contain BPA, BPS, PVC & Phthalates
- World's first patented no screw thread one-handed closure; the Hegen Press-to-Close, Twist-to-Open, PCTO„ innovation allows the bottle to be pressed on and twisted off conveniently for hassle-free handling and zero spillage.
- Built-in anti-colic air venting bypasses the milk to prevent aeration, minimising the oxidation of precious nutrients. This reduces excessive air intake and safeguards baby from tummy upsets.
- Super-soft elliptical-shaped silicone teat closely mimics the lactating breast of mothers to simulate a natural latching experience, minimising nipple confusion and making it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Off-centre teat allows baby to feed in a natural upright position, reducing the risk of milk back-flow which may cause mid-ear complications.
- Growing with your baby, the storage containers can also be used as a snack cup or to store baby food, semi-solids, puree, biscuits, fruits or even juices!
Delivery & Returns
At K & A Baby we want to make things as easy as possible for you when it comes to deliveries and returns with us.
Free Delivery is available for all orders over £30.
|Cost Of Delivery
|£0 - £9.99
|Next Day Free
For all deliveries we use a variety of options to get your products to you at the right speed and cost for you.
At the checkout you will see a variety of options for Express, Next Day & Standard.
Express 1-2 Days is usually dispatched Royal Mail
Next Day Delivery will be either DPD or DHL.
Royal Mail service is a tracked service on either a 24 or 48 Hour delivery.
We dispatch 5 days a week. Monday - Friday.
Cut Off Times
Our cut off for next day order is 10am.
Items Sent Free Delivery
Free delivery is shipped either through Royal Mail 48 Hour or if depending on the item you may qualify for DPD next day. Your tracking will be updated to reflect which service is been provided. Some larger items or larger deliveries may be shipped directly from our supplier or via courier at no extra cost.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase and also give you peace of mind should you change your mind for any reason. Just get in touch for a returns authorisation or quick and easy returns Returns must be advised within 28 day(s) of purchase.
If your item has being received damaged then please contact us and we will provide instructions on either a replacement or refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights.)
On some lines for hygienic reasons we can not accept a return if the product has been opened and/or used, unless the product is faulty. These lines are listed below.
- Breast Pumps
- Soothers & Teethers
Please do check with one of our friendly team if you have any questions.